Potomac Forum, Ltd. was founded in 1982 as a non-profit educational organization to provide a wide range of educational services for government and industry.
Services provided by Potomac Forum, Ltd. include:
- Seminars and Workshops
- In-house and Public Training on Technology and Management Topics
- Training on the new Presidential and Congressional Initiatives, Regulations, Legislation and other key Initiatives
- Conferences Supporting Agency and Government-wide Initiatives
- Workforce Development Education
- Executive Breakfasts
- Facilitated Planning Sessions
- Focus Group Development and Implementation
- Market Research
- User Group Support
- Publication of White Papers and Educational Material
With over a quarter of a century of outstanding past performance, Potomac Forum, Ltd. understands government and industry training and education needs. Potomac Forum, Ltd. is able to respond quickly to customer and market requirements with the independence of a non-profit organization. Our total focus is on our customers and providing them with the highest quality educational experience available.
Potomac Forum, Ltd. has trained thousands of government and industry professionals throughout the country in a wide variety of information technology, acquisition, financial, and management subjects of importance to our government.
Our history and performance has made Potomac Forum, Ltd:
The Forum of Choice for Government & Industry Training TM