Future Date to be Determined
Due to the impending snow storm and the requests of our registered students, we are Postponing the March 21st Workshop
As we have advance notice of the snow, we are not waiting to the last minute (Wednesday Morning) to make the postponement decision.
Many of our students and instructors would be driving into DC from outside the Beltway and even if DC Government Offices are open, the commute from outside the beltway may be treacherous and dangerous.
The safety and comfort of our students is our first priority.
We will be announcing a new date as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding!